FAQs - Other

Q: How can I volunteer for a committee or the Board?
A: Fill out Join A Committee Form to volunteer for a committee. If you wish to run for the Board, please fill complete the following form: Run for the Board
Q:  A pool in my neighborhood is not being maintained.  Who can I report it to?
A: Report green pools to Maricopa County Environment Health on-line at this link above or call 602-506-6616.
Q:  Does the city enforce any rules in our Association?
  Yes.  The City is responsible for enforcement of all City regulations whether property is located in an HOA or not.  Typical rules enforced by the City include home occupations, zoning violations, parking on unapproved surfaces, blocking sidewalks, bulk trash and trash pickup, and property mainteance standards.  You can view and search the City Code, Property Maintenance Standards and file an on-line complaint by clicking the underlined link.  Or you can phone the City's Code Enforcement Office at 623-930-3610.

Q:  What is an HOA?
  An HOA is a non-profit corporation registered with the State and managed by a duly elected Board of Directors. Its purpose is to maintain all common areas and to govern the community in accordance with the provision of the legal documents: CC&R's, Bylaws, and Articles of Incorporation. The corporation is financially supported by all members of the homeowners association. Membership is both automatic and mandatory.